Monday, February 8, 2010

get me the tissue

oh my god. teary again. i think i cry too easily. i KNOW i cry too easily. the bloody OLYMPIC commercials make me cry! but this time the tears are worth it: ian brown won the charles taylor prize. He won!!!! WALKER WON!!!!!!!!! so i'm sitting here with tears rolling down my face like a lunatic. this means people will read it. people will THINK. people will contemplate the different meaning/value of lives that at first appear to have little value. and what that means for all of us. I am so happy. mailing you your copy via amazon tonight. it is such a beautiful, sad, frustrating, hilarious, moving book. yea.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, I have to check this out!

    Thanks for the heads up.

    Have a glorious day filled with sweet blessings from above.

    ReplyDelete