Sunday, October 18, 2009

Perfection Achieved

Haven't achieved the perfect CrossFit WOD, or the perfect life/work balance, and I'm still trying to figure out how to get the perfect Bobbie Brown "smoky eye" look without appearing as an aspiring hooker. But I have discovered Sweet Almandine and executed the PERFECT chocolate chip cookie recipe. After years of searching, I've found it. Others were too cakey or too crunchy or just plain dull. If I wasn't bleary eyed with exhaustion, I'd take a pic of what I produced. But instead, you can admire the photo on the blog - trust me when I say that mine look IDENTICAL (I kid you not!) and the taste... mmm...... you'll have to whip up a batch yourself (or grab the next flight to TO before they disappear!).

2 comments:

  1. So where is the photo and the recipe? I need it!!! It will be going on my kitchen blog, fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, my bad. I just realized that now that you've gone all Bad-Ass Blazin' Blogger on me, your fancy link to Sweet Almandine is the answer.

    ReplyDelete