Sunday, October 25, 2009

Stace...

Did you trick me into doing my OWN blog?!! I know, I know, you're kinda busy with the three boys & at least three other blogs. But I need you. All day long I have conversations by myself; talk to myself, answer myself, try to hear myself think over the racket of the fruits of my loins. No easy task. So, how about this... call & answer Bare Naked Ladies Style. Oh no... here I go again... was looking for the Barenaked Ladies video for call & answer, but the only one on youtube was with Alanis Morissette, which reminded me of her video for "Everything".

Alanis Morissette - Everything

sad_but_true64 | MySpace Video


Love her haircut here. Maybe when I get sick of the wild mop I'll do this again. Gives me a good excuse to play with fun little hair clips - why should Ella & Eve get all the fun with accessories?! OK... back to the point.

See, if it was my blog I would have had to name it "The Point" or maybe, "What's the point again?" or "Where was I going with that... ?". Oh ya, call and answer. I will ask things, and you can just fire back quickies when you don't have time to write.

So I'm on the hunt for some good flicks. Spending far too much time in my brain lately (and you know how crowded & chaotic it is in there), so I need some good films to rent. Did you check out Sio's music picks on one of the other posts. BRILLIANT. She's a fellow CrossFitter (and soon to be affiliate owner - woot! woot!). But I think she missed her calling as a DJ. Max heartily seconds that motion. So hit it chica, what flicks must I see?

~ j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment